how good is the tempur pedic mattress?

Favorite Answer

Personally, I've now slept over 2 months on one and to me, it's no different than my 88% waveless waterbed that I always had filled close to the top with water before my cat's claws poked another hole in it & I got fed up with waking up wet.

It's just as much "A matter of personal OPINION" as asking who makes the HealthiER and best tasting "french fries".

I think my opinion is the only right one, and you think the same way about your opinion. So what if we're both right?! Call it a TIE!! ~At least my cat can't poke a hole in it.~ LOL!!

I have a tempur pedic and I love it. It took about a week to get used to sleeping on it because when you roll over it doesn't bounce. After that initial weirdness, it's great. I don't wake up with back pain any more. Get the pillow, too; there are three different styles so make sure you try them all out. We got our mattress at a home show, so we got a good deal on the mattress/pillow set.