Can you buy programs to make your own screen savers?

Say for example, to add snowflakes to a wintery scene, or falling hearts or rain. I want to know if I can buy this at a store like Circuit City. I don't want to pay much, because this is just a hobby.

I know how to make screen savers with pics, I just want to be able to add snowflakes to winter scenes and things like that. I have some beautiful Thomas Kinkade pics that I have saved to my computer and I have added music also, but I want snowflakes and rain to go with the seasons.

• NeoArt
    Favorite Answer

Axialis Pro Screensaver Producer. Easy to use and comes highly recommended. Try it for 30 days free. $35 if you want it. Not bad for software.

Source(s): Here is a place to download a trial copy http://www.download.com/Axialis-Professional-Scree...

Copy all the pics to my folder even if you want to add your own picture, then right click on the screen click on property then screen saver then go down to my pictures then click apply. you now created screen saver with all the pictures you want.

Good luck

Adnan Sallam

Napa, California

• VzjrZ

that seams too complicated, why not just download free screen savers from the net?