Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

How to get a good man with a good job?

This man is married but i am carrying his baby so what do i do he loves me and i love him and he is not happy at home,he is just trying to make it work ,but theirs no communication,no sex,no good times for 5years now this is a 13year marriage what do i do please help asap.

Favorite Answer

Wake up and smell the coffee. This man does NOT love you and has gotten what he wanted from you. If he

"loves" you so much.. he'd be with you now. Leave the loser, cheater alone. He cheated with you, he's VERY likely to do it again despite what lie he will tell you.

i think you know the truth here.men correct me if I'm wrong. if a man loves you there's not a marriage long enough or a house full of kids going to keep that man in a marriage. I'm sorry you have found your self in this condition. i have no doubt that you love him.honey MARRIED MEN RARELY LEAVE THE WIFE. he says hes just trying to make it work. for five years. no sex,fun or communication five years is a long time. to answer your question LET THIS MAN GO. let the court work out child support and visitation. if he leaves his wife later think about a relationship then.BUT REMEMBER IF HE WILL CHEAT WITH YOU HE WILL CHEAT ON YOU. GOOD LUCK TO YOU...............

You are in a bad situation! You need to give him an ultimatum... her or me... if he chooses her then you must know that he doesn't love you and was just using you for sex. you have to be prepared to move on and do it alone... you made your bed, slept in it got knocked up and now you gotta wash the sheets...

Plus it doesn't matter if his marriage is good or not... that's not for you to determine. Marriages take two people so don't blame it all on his wife. He broke his vows and cheated on his wife.... do you really want a man like that? He could do that to you.

Not much you can do...

That's what you get for playing with a married man..

Is he going to get a divorce ?

If so, his wife will probably get most of whatever he has...

He will probably not get a divorce..

So now, what will you do ?

Who will care for & support you and baby ?

Can you move back in with your parents ?

Siblings ?....Friends ?? Grandparents ??

give me a call

• cork

ATTORNEY...........CAUSE HE PLAYED THE FIELD

AND YOU STRIKE OUT,,

YOU BETTER GET HIM NAILED BEFORE HE GETS ATTORNEY TO NAILED YOU...

JERRY SPRINGER LET ME