Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

I Cant Stop Masturbating what Should I DO?

I Have A Problem Masturbatin I Try TO Stop What Should I DO

39 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Do not know how old you are but it is normal to masturbate often. You will stop when you get sore or your arm gets tired. There is guys that have to do it 6 or more times a day. Its normal and healthy. Just keep shooting.

  • 1 decade ago

    Getting a girlfriend or getting married doesn't stop your masturbating. After all, all men masturbate. If you believe your masturbation habits are becoming a problem, see a counselor. If the counselor cannot help you, you might consider going to a full-fledged psychologist. But definitely first go to a counselor, as they're cheaper and generally more personable.

  • 1 decade ago

    If you are seriously trying to stop, then it will take discipline just like any other addiction but masturbation is normal and I'm sure you get enjoyment from it so I don't think you have to stop if you really don't want to.

  • 1 decade ago

    hey man, if you feel like doing it then do it. I like a girl to do it for me. but you will not go blind. My mom caught me one time and said that. I'm now wearing glasses. It is a fact that all men do it. 90 percent say so and the other 10 percent lie about it! BTW it is safe sex w/ some you love or should love!

    Source(s): duh....every one does it as long you use lube...and don't get the carpal tun....change hands its like finding a new friend! LOL!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    well, if you are at the point where you are doing it and odd moments...(e.g., at work, while driving, in public...) or if you are masterbating instead of wanting to have intercourse with a women, then maybe you should get some counseling. otherwise, it is not that huge of a deal that you are masterbating frequently. to my knowlege, there is nothing saying that it is an unhealthy thing to do, so long as it isn't an addiction that is interrupting your normal daily functions.

  • 1 decade ago

    I think the problem is that you keep trying to stop rather than just enjoying the act.

    Source(s): Fellow masturbator
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    dont stop even when you get a girlfriend, thats why so many guys are not able to have babies because they rely on the girl to do it for them and forget how to get them selfs errect.

    This is very helpful and should always be done so we can reproduce for many years.

  • 1 decade ago

    Yo, It might be normal ok ok it definetely IS normal but if its like interrupting ur life and stuff u need like..uhmm an intervention , like for ppl who are drug-addicts..ur just a masturbating addict!

    Source(s): C-ya Lata Mastabata
  • 1 decade ago

    Lubricant

  • 1 decade ago

    Just try moderation. Oh and about the hot sauce from the other guy's answer. Lets just say that would be intense. Good? Bad?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.