have you ever rode a city bus? and what was it like.?

Favorite Answer

It was great, you sat back, took in the scenery, drank a coke, talked to whoever, listened to whatever on your Ipod, and got off whenever you wanted. It was cheap considering you didn't have to worry about the cost of gas, or insurance, how the car looked, or whether you were hurting the environment. And you might even meet your next sweet heart at the next stop. Taking the bus is and was cool.

It depends on the city and the bus line. I rode a bus last year for the first time since 2000. I was surprised that it had tv's on it.

Source(s): I live in Atlanta

heaven, I love to ppl watch.

I own a running car, but prefer to ride the bus everywhere. Its easy here in portland,or b/c our trans system is just amazing. It makes it so you don't even need to own a car.

I live my life without a watch and granted I need to leave a bit earlier for things- I AM NEVER LATE - I use the tracker system to go around town, which means that to me a bus is never late.

The ppl are great for the most part, but days to avoid are always the first really hot day of the year and super icy days. Those are the days that you really get to know the true form of some people, for they are mean mean folks who should have stayed at home.

Me? I'm the girl walking around in the ice and snow with my coffee, offering to help dig peoples' cars out of the snow for fun!

p.s. thugs and ruffiants make the best people to listen to stories from!!

Yes. Its no big deal. Its like a school bus except no one talks to each other, well maybe the older folks talk.

little known fact.....almost 30% of the people riding the city bus can play the harmonica.

Not in a long time....it was kind of scary. I was alone, and there were a lot of thug-looking guys in the back talking loud, cussing, and pushing on each other.

• ?

Yes today as a matter of fact and the wheels on the bus went round,round, round...........

It's Fantastic =)

You get to see people from all walks of life and sometimes you make friends too :-)

YES AND ITS CRAP ESPECIALLY IF ONE OF THE FREEWAYS ARE OUT AND PEOPLE HAVE TO USE PUBLIC TRANSPORT.

THERS NOWHERE TO SIT AND SOME PEOPLE STINK TO HIGH HEAVEN.

ON THE OTHER HAND THOUGH IF ITS YOUR FIRST TIME AND ITS NOT CROWDED YOU CAN SEE THE SITES WHICH SOMETIMES ARE BEAUTIFUL

Yes, and they are so not worth getting on.