Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How do i talk to this girl???

On the last day of school i was sitting next to this girl, and we talked a little, i seemed to really like her.Over summer vacation we talked alot over myspace, and aim.Now evr since school started she or I both havent even said hi to each other.We still talk on aim and myspace,and she comments my pics like dayym ur soo sexii.wat do i do??I really like her

we both seem to be veryy shy

Favorite Answer

welll one day just go up to her and start talking . say stuff like how much u really enjoy talking to her on myspace and aim and stuff . or compliment her . or say we need to hang out . ask her to go to a party if theres any or something . just start something off .

ok well since u 2 are not talkin to each other to me thats a good sign because both of u like each other. well when u feel comfortable walk up to her and start a conversation then at the end ask her do you want to go out with me? good luck!

Just go up to her and say hi, how are u. If ur shy approaching her might come across as difficult but once you get the ball rolling you'll be fine.

just say hi to her and then if you shy ask her out over myspace and aim

just try your best to talk to her.ask her something unique like hi or whats up. just ask her something and get the ball rolling. there is no harm if you just ask a few questions. if you like her, try your best to try and ask her out. you wont be harmed if you just ask her. if she said no, then you'll know that the two of you werent ment to be bf and gf. if she said yes, then the two of you may have a chance to make something work

just simple walk up to her one day and say hey how are u doing? then ask her to a movie or something? dont be sucha a chicken the worst thing she can say is no

are you really basing this girl's feelings off of what she said online? get up the guts to talk to her. thats how its gunna happen.

Just talk to her!!!