Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Why is Queen Daphne Avoiding a match with me? Is she afraid of losing her belt to me?

I'm getting fed up with the weak competiion that i been getting. I beat up Lohan & beat up the Olsen Twins i beat up paris hilton & i destroyed Angelina Jolie & i destroyed Queen Daphne herelf which is why she's avoiding me like the plague. You can't hide behind King Cookie forever. My lord Kim Jongll has bought me here for a reason. And that's to win the Wwe women's title from that skank Queen Daphne. Daphne I'm calling you out. I want a match & i want it soon. Will you accept? I'll be waiting for your answer. Long Live my Lord kim Jongll & North Korea.

Favorite Answer

Why dont you just get yourself involved in a handicap match? Lohan, Olsen Twins, Angelina Jolie and Queen Daphne will team up to go against you.

be careful what you wish for. calling out QUEEN DAPHNE will get you the beating you so deserve. smile when you lose.....

???... right