Jessica B asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

Anyone else own a Whippet?

Just wanted to know if anyone out there owned a whippet or two or more! I have one and just wanted to see if there was anyone else who thought they have the most perfect loveable dog in the world!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have 5 draped across my couch right now. They are very special, aren't they? Sweet, affectionate, naughty little things! I love them so much and cannot imagine having at least a couple!

Roxy - Salukis would be my second choice! I have friends that own/breed/course Salukis. Maybe someday...

Source(s): Show dogs for 30 years, Whippets for about 10
  • Lilly
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

lol, i had one when i was younger her name was Poppy and she lived to be 13 yrs old.....very sweet dogs.

but i love ALL breeds, and have had MANY different kinds through out my life.

the Whippet is certainly a sweetheart in the k9 world though....true little angels! id love to have one again one day.

• 1 decade ago

No, I own two salukis, but we they lure-course so we get to see whippets almost every weekend.

• 1 decade ago

I do- 2 of them. they are the most wonderful breed like ever.

great question!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

******NOT******"perfect"!

NO SUCH THING as "perfect"! LOL!

BUT...I used to hunt w/one & he was GREAT at it!!! Coat & hide TOO THIN though-he was cold when not going full-tilt after quarry.

• 1 decade ago

no but i think they are cute

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.