Anything i can do?

I work in a bar. i m happy with my salary, co workers and tips. one thing that bothers me is the uniform. our uniform is a pink dress (really short) like you can see all my thighs when i m standing. and nude pantyhose. ok i can live with that but whenever i bend over to serve a drink, i know that everyone can see my "places" there are slits on the sides of my dress that goes up to the waist so i can't wear shorts under. i mean showing everyone my places is gross. what can i do?

• susu
    Favorite Answer

u say u work in a bar, so what do u expect, if u dont like it leave, but if u want to and the salary is good a couple of hours of guys lookin at ur a$$ wont bother, i mean as long as there is no sexual harrassment its normal, i mean hey look at hooters, ask those girls how they deal with it.

Even though I am a guy, I would say have a talk with the owner about the uniform and if he still insists tell him to find someone else and walk right out.

Well Ryan, I would just love too Win this One Slot machine in Vegas! See one time I decided too get off of it because it Wasn't playing! A lady came up too it and sat down! In 10 minutes.... dude she WON $10.000 just like that! awwwwh! So any time I go to Vegas, I sit at this machine. Now I have won $600.00 on it many times which is nice! I want the 10 grand!!

Well ask your boss. If there is no getting new uniforms then do what you want. Get a new job or be uncomfortable with it. If you are really that uncomfortable, then you should quit. Thats my opinion, but do what you want.

talking to your boss by your self probably wouldn't work because he wont change the uniform just because of you. either have everyone who's working there talk to your boss or, find another place to work.

hmm...maybe u should ask about new uniforms.....or work somewhere else

go somewhere else that job sounds degrading.....go back/start college