Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

in the game line rider, how do u make the lines very straight because every video is straight.?

how can i do that

Favorite Answer

well, i know you can use the right clickl thing but i don't.

I instead press alt where you want to start and left click and drag a bit where you want to end it. It works pretty well

Source(s): myself

I say an merchandise is going from factor A to show B in some time. the 1st element that is composed of concepts is that this photograph. the article transverses the gap in a right now line. it ought to have o.k. taken a around direction, yet that should take longer, yet wait, what if it went quicker to make up for the time distinction? Then it could be impossible staring at the two frames to choose for what direction replaced into taken. it extremely is how time is. we are able to no longer journey absolute time, in elementary terms finite segments. we don't be attentive to if time is nearly a DJ's checklist being scratched, by way of fact if it have been, we would under no circumstances be attentive to the version. exciting question.

you right click then once the options pop up don't pay attention to them just click and drag at the very end of where you want your line to be