hey i need seriouse help plz?

i want a girlfriend.im 14 and im a freshmen in high skool.i am actually pretty desperate for a girlfriend.i got one good answer from a guy but i need more advice.how can i get a girlfriends,cause i want to get that snuggly felling with them and treat them good u know.so how can i get one.please help me.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This can be tough to do for some guys, but you just need to talk to them!! Find the one that you are interested in and talk to her!! Ask her out on a date, maybe a movie, club, or dinner. You have to put yourself at risk and hope that they are interested in you! If you don't make a move then you will not find what you are looking for...VERY RARELY do woman make the first move.

• 1 decade ago

ok well heres the deal...first thing u shouldnt want agirlfriend this badly...but since u do u should see the girls in ur school im sure u'll like someone but don't forget to get to know the person before rushing into a relationship...and slow down ur still young...and dont forget that when u get this person to treat them well and to respect them good luck =]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well i am 13 and i like it when guys give me lots of attention and are really sweet. IF you are cute and have a bad attitude then forget it because no one is going to be with a guy with a bad attitude. Just prove the girls that you are cute and sensitive. Even popular girls like that. I am popular so i know. Just remember that girls have standards and will make you work to get them.

• schrum
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

hi anjli, 1st of all - if he retains yourletters, jewelry and photos ...isn't that solid thank you to have him shop feeling answerable for the form of discomfort he brought about you ? - he will possibly not even experience accountable yet nonetheless what ... getting stuff bacck will in basic terms artwork if u contain police or mothers and dads or others. thats what i'm doing to mine ...i in no way askd her to return something to me ... each and every thing she gave me ..i packed in a container and saved it in a locked cabinet in mybasement ... only till ultimately i forget her comp...even with the undeniable fact that there wree few issues which i threw away ... by ability of ways, i'm very very sorry to your subject ...i think undesirable ...4 years is an prolonged long term !! ... and that i comprehend that girls folk get harm a sprint rarely ....(to not say that adult males are not getting harm yet ...for gals this is form of greater problematic) and don't think of that there is not any turning back...that's stressful adventure ....take some ruin day . ...take time for your self ...desire u experience better quickly solid success

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If you have the huevos, just ask out girl after girl until you get a yes. This is how the players do it. They have horrible batting averages, but a million times at bat.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well, for starters you have to pick one out and then wooo her. I mean start with small talk, ask how she is doing and her interest, then at another time, ask her if she want to go out some time. like to a game at school, take her some flowers, or pass her a note telling her that you think she is pretty.

• 1 decade ago

first off...do NOT tell anybody who you are...2ndly....do NOT b desperate for a gf right now because you are still young...but not too young...most ppl will tell you....just be yourself and the right girl will come....i tell you...b strong...if you like a girl...ask her out on a d8...and make sure that first date is UNFORGETTABLE....first d8 is THE MOST important date...if u need help getting ideas for an unforgettable first d8...just msgs. me n bro...you'll have a girl in no time lol....

• 1 decade ago

you are only 14...wait a bit then the right one for you will show up and u will know it when she does.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.