Allen asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I am 5 Feet 9 Inches and 135 pounds. am i average?

5'9". 135lbs. average or not?

how can i gain weight but not get fat?

Favorite Answer

you are good! average. its fine

If you're asking how you can gain weight, then you obviously don't gain weight very easily, which means you don't have to worry too much about getting fat while trying to gain a little weight. How much do you eat? A lot? Frequently? Just put a little more fat and protein in your diet. Not a lot, but then you should start to gradually gain a LITTLE weight, and then you won't get fat. If you're body is comfortable at 135 lbs when you're 5'9, you're a slim person naturally, so you don't need to wrry about getting fat. You probably should gain a little weight though. Hope this helps.

• bartow

i'm your height(5'9 precisely) and weigh 148. I purely had a toddler some months in the past yet did not income a lot. I do imagine the height facilitates indirectly! LOL. besides, I bypass over being 100 thirty. i desire to be so again. I have a slender construct. i imagine a tones 137 might want to be valuable, too. i don't love how my clothing in good structure even as i'm any heavier than 100 thirty 5 without being toned.

• mimi22

you are a little on the slim side for 5'9"

There are plenty of healthy protein enriched Weight Gain drink supplements at your local Health Food store, or GNC. Couple that with exercise and you will be looking great in no time.

You are fine. If you want to gain weight, then add muscle mass by working out and weight training. And remember to get plenty of protein. Good luck : )

Your weight is just fine!

dont' worry about trying to gain because you can mess up your metabolism that way fell lucky you are at a great weight.

you sound a little thin to me. work out, muscle weights more than fat.

You are too thin.

Look at this chart and you'll see

http://www.informationcorner.com/recipehtwt.asp

Pretty light.

you're doing great