When you're starting to feel like you're getting a cold?

and take some Nyquil, how long does it take until you start feeling it's affects? It's getting to be cold season and just wonder how long it takes to affect different folks.

Favorite Answer

I usually feel Nyquil within 15 minutes. I call it "coma in a bottle."

Usually helps me in just a couple of hours. Unfortunately, it's becoming very hard to buy. Last year I went to Wal-Mart buying both NyQuil and the NyQuil PM version. I wanted to stock up for the winter and bought 4 of each. They wouldn't let me do it. It seems that some hoodlums are now making some illegal drug out of it? Forgot which one.

So I had to buy a bottle and couldn't go right back in and buy another one. Had to wait until the next day. What a bother for us regular folks with simple colds.

about 15-20 minutes.

like 5 mints but that's me NyQuil's is the best ever n so is the Vick's vapor rub

Source(s): KID ROCK IS THE BEST IN EVERYTHIN

it would depends on your body, some people are different. it cold take anywhere than 20Min's or 30Min's. the stuff does work. or u cold do cider and honey and lemon. that's helps. or vapor rib on your chest.

About 30 minutes. Then it's la-la time.

usually 20 minutes for any oral medication to take effect

for me - about 5 minutes.

Yes as soon as I can I take it.

depends on your body take recommended dosage and try zicam if you catch it early