Which language do you speak?

In my daily life I speak in guangxi (little), cantonese, mandarin (chinese dialects) , Malay language and English. So in which language can ya'll speak?

Favorite Answer

I use mostly Romanian and English in my daily life and work, but I know French very well and I understand Italian and Spanish. I took classes of Swedish (fun language), German (OMG) and Russian (hmmmm) but I never used them for anything and I remember just a few words and rules... I can say basic lines like Hello or Thanks in many more European languages!

Croatian, English, Serbian, Bosnian, Slovenian, German. I know some Latin and Hungarian. I can read (and understand) Russian, but I can't speak. I'm trying to learn Chinese (mandarin) on-line, and I would really like to learn Arabian and Italian.

English, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic, Gujarati, and trying to learn Malay

a million) What is essentially the most lovely language spoken? (what sounds lovely in your ears) Russian and Italian , extra willing into Russian to be sincere. two) What is the ugliest language spoken? (what sounds unsightly in your ears) Mandarin and , at a few fritter away , German. three) What languages do you talk? Spanish , English and Russian.

English, French, Creole, and some Spanish

All English in my personal life, but Spanish at school/

English and spanish

Spanish(mother tongue)

French(Very Well)

English( Extremely Well)

I speak Portuguese, English and a little Spanish.

Take care!

I can speak Malay, English (my daily language), Hindi, tamil, I can speak alil' Spanish. I m definately Desi. lol as u can tell. Well thats abt it <3. ♥ -Ria