Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

Gynecologist joke lol?

A lady called her gynecologist, and asked for an "emergency" appointment. The receptionist said to come right in.

She rushed to the office, and was ushered right into an examination room. The doctor came into the exam room and asked about her problem.

She was very shy about her emergency problem, and asked the gynecologist to please examine her vagina.

So the doctor started to examine her. He stuck up his head after completing his examination. "I'm sorry, Miss," he said, "but removing that vibrator is going to involve a very lengthy , delicate and expensive surgical operation."

"I'm not sure I can afford it," sighed the young woman. "But while I am here could you just replace the batteries?

• Jocko
    Favorite Answer

Hey that's a good one count,keep them comming.

So cancel the last paragraph, and I have another ending.

"Well, Doc" said the woman grinning gleefully. "It's not really a vibrator. "

And the Doc innocently replied, "Well then, Mrs. Bobbit. What is it?"

I hope you get the punch line. Lorena Bobbit will forever be recognized for the one little slice of life that she took.

I

Nice one, and about time too, Classy,

A rather unexpected punchline,

May give doctors a new dimension in research, and can give sony and samsung an Idea for a better product that suits pregnant women.

Keep them cumming.................LOL

Hahaha.

Pretty good another 7

Bad!

Use Energizer brand. They keep going and going and going, so you can keep coming and coming and coming.....

• Ollie

Lol: very funny!

thats funny lol

not lol but a good chuckle.