How many guys does it take a girl to sleep with in high school to be cosidered a Hoe???

I asked because that has been the question lately around in high school by lotss of girls..

Favorite Answer

Just one if the boy is not her boyfriend... none if someone who is mean wants you start a nasty rumor… girls are mean and boys exaggerate…

1

Dear who asked this Question :

The girl does not need to sleep with guys , she does need to keep her self clean from these bad things. We become to forget that these thinks considered a sin and the panalty is death . There is something clear and clean and holy called marriage and the girl and the boy can reach the age when they can get married and have kids. now you sleep with one or another later with the third one and then ? are you going to respect your self ? how you are going to see yourself ? just dirty ever person !!! that is so hurtful. I wish from the girls to think about themselves not to be a victm and lose the respectance to themselvse and from the others to them . with my regards as abig sister to you :)

I would say two. If she doe's one it could be love are what a teenager thinks is love. If she doe's any more it's Hoe time and the boys are lining up.

I don't know. Maybe we can get that Tootsie Pop owl to count for us? 1, 2, 3, 4, *CRUNCH*...oops gonna need another hoe this one broke :oO

Who cares what's proper in society. stay by potential of your individual regulations. i've got stated as adult adult males whores before. i think of everyone that sleeps around plenty could be stated as a HO, male or lady.

min 2 at the same time

I say 2, possibly even one if it was just a hook up.