what's the best and worst thing that happen to you this year ?

• sindi
    Favorite Answer

i havent had a best , i have only had worst ,on jan 3 my son was diagnosed with brainstem cancer , on oct 10 , he passed away . he was 17 . now we have lost our house due to bills and have to move in with family.

The worst thing is I met some woman here and she turned out to be a huge loser but the best thing is I got back with my ex-girlfriend and I'm so glad I did!!

Best thing is I kept going to the gym regularly. Worst thing is I no longer spend quality time with Miss Lori.

Worst: I lost my FT perm job due to down-sizing in April

Best: Because I'm not working I've gotten to volunteer at my son's school and have a better idea about what struggles he's sealing with due to his ADHD

• The best thing, having a baby after thinking for 15 years that we couldn't have children.

The worst thing, my dad's heart disease getting worse.

Best is that I saw some relatives I hadn't see in awhile and worse is that my engagement ended and I became broke and couldnt find a job, actually it is one of the worse years I've had in a long time.

• tRaCi3

The best thing was when I met Ne-yo in Manhattan on February 28th and the worst thing was when my puppy max died, I miss him so so much.

Best thing - Went on holiday overseas and got a scholarship to college.

Worst thing - Minor disagreements between friends and family.

worst- 3 psp stolen and a ipod nano stolen, 2 pairs of shoes stolen,wallet stolen

best-got a car, started college

Best Thing....I moved into a new home & my son is happier & healthier than ever.

Worst Thing.....I'm in horrible debt and my car was just repossessed.