How can I disable or delete my 360 page?

I don't spend any time on there and want to delete it.

Favorite Answer

Unfortunately, you cannot delete a Yahoo! 360 account. It's linked to your primary Yahoo! ID. If you want to keep your Yahoo! ID for things like Mail, IM, Answers, etc. then you'll need to hide your 360.

There are a few different ways to do this,

1) Select the "Settings" option at the upper right of your 360 page and change all of you settings to 'Private'. This hides the majority of your content, if someone stumbles onto your page.

2) Perform option #1 and then select the first "Display Me As" option on the Settings page. Now your profile doesn't link to your 360 page. Also, UNcheck the "Activate Simple URL" setting and the "Friend Search" setting. This way people cannot guess your 360 page by sticking your yahoo id onto the end of 360.yahoo.com or searching for you by name or email address.

3) Perform options #1 and #2 and then delete your friends by selecting the "My Friends" link in the upper right of your 360 page. Select "Edit Settings" on a friend's name, then select "Remove <friend> from your Friends Page". Finally, delete all of your content, blogs, links to pictures, lists, reviews, etc. This pretty much makes your 360 inaccessible and/or unusable by anyone who happens to get there.

• Dhara

I'm wondering the same thing. A friend of mine recently did that...she deleted her account but I can still access her 360 page. She is SO annoyed.

• ?

You can't delete your 360 page as it is tied into your Yahoo! account.

You can delete everything off the page, friends included and make everything on the page viewable by just you then no one will be able to see it.

I deleted my other yahoo account about 20 hours ago and I still see it on my friends' list! What is going on?

• DELETE YOUR YAHOO ID FOR THAT 360 WEB-SITE

Source(s): TP
  • Amy

I thinik u have to delete your yahoo accout first