Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

how would you feel if this happened to you?

i am very happy most of the time but me and my husband fight alot about sex cuz he has issues where he can't have sex sometimes cuz his thing just won't work. would you feel good about yourself if he couldn't with you all the time. or would you just be depressed all the time. cuz that is the way it is right now for me

Favorite Answer

you should never fight about sex , he has a problem. and needs medical help on this. you fighting over this with him will only cause the problem to get worse. it could be a hole lot worse on you...he could pop in 3 min.'s or less anytime he tries to have sex! so get him to the doc.

Believe it or not, this is a very common problem for a lot of men. Most of the time, if it isn't a medical disorder, it's cause by stress. Have you noticed that his activity is limited when he is under more stress? I am sure if the two of you are arguing, that is causing stress. Have him go to the doctor. Get a medical issure ruled out. If nothing else, he can give him some stress relief techniques. Good luck. Don't give up hope.

As I've said before...My guy can't always please me...SO what?

THERE IS NO ORGASM IN THE WORLD WORTH TRADING HIM IN FOR!!

Have you thought for even a moment that perhaps HE doesn't feel so good about the whole thing? How about showing him some love and support for crying out loud. He's your husband...He is required to love you...help take care of you...and to always be there for you. He is not required to get you off.

Take yourself into the bathroom....spend some quality time with yourself ;);) and then climb into bed with him and remind him of how lucky you feel to have him. NO sex or bad sex isn't the end all. Your marriage is about love, committment and respect.

I'm in a similar position. After his vasectomy my husband lost a lot of interest in sex. I still feel good about myself because I know the problem is his and not related to me. That doesn't mean I don't get frustrated at times.

oooo I know exactly how you feel, Im in the exact same situation. Mine has alot of digestion issues, which he says affects his sexual performance, ie, he can get turned on, etc, but wont last long, so he is very insecure and wont have sex unless he is feeling tiptop shape. We talked about it, and he didnt like to hear that I was unhappy, I felt unwanted, but ever since then, he has definitly made more effort t o pounce me more often. I hope this helps, I know its frustrating.....

some guys have that problem, it's not you. Although alcohol, smoking or drugs can have an impact on that as well as age. Try some new stuff in the bedroom...go to a sex shop..get kinky, maybe he just needs to try something new.

I believe that I would be understanding about the issue. If his "thing" truly will not work then it has absolutely nothing to do with you. You should not take it so personally.

u did not say how old he was. if is is relatively young and his thing does not work, ruling out medical conditions, it could be stress, not enough time between sex sessions, he is cheating or his mind is elsewhere

if there is a good reason like a medical reason then i would understand but if there isnt one i would leave him. i mean if its not medical then hes obviously not turned on.

he is your husband, you are a team you are and he is to you the other half, there is a problem and you must help find a solution, not angry at him, but help him.