LEArch asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

LJ Smith or Desmond Clark?

Smith's home against Washington, and Clark's @ Giants

• TC
    Favorite Answer

LJ Smith Best Choice

McNabb likes Smith and Washington gives up good amount of yards to TE's ... Plus the Giants and Bears game is going to be a tight one and we have to see which Bears team shows up this week...

Good Luck

LJ Smith, because when he lights it up, he lights it up. I'm sure Andy Reid has some special plays for him coming out of the BYE week and you do not want him on your bench when he puts up 100 yards and 2 TD's. Des Clark will be used more because of the injury to Berrian and Clark is healthy again. If I were you, I would try to gauge some velaue of these guys for a trade. If you can get a lot for LJ, do it but only if you get overpayed. If you can get anything of decent value for Dez than get it. You don't want points sitting on your bench at this time of the season. You need the best starters possible, no more depth.

Smith, i know he isn't producing so much, but McNabb does like to find him. Maybe with Stallworth coming back McNabb can spread the ball around a little more.

Biggie Smalls