we are just friends..but i love him more then a friend.?

sooo theres this hott guy that i love. but we are just friends. he makes me laugh..smile. hes soo perrfect. i dream about him all the time. i want to be more then friends. please help!!!

Favorite Answer

i think u should give him some hints t show him that u want to be with him or have a trustful friend ask him if he'll ever date you.

Well, honestly here, if he really wanted to go farther with you than friendship, he would be showing signs that are really hard to miss. Suddenly not seeing other women anymore with no real answer to you why he isn't interested in them, having a need to see or talk to you when there is no real reason. Things he would say to you seem different than before, like he is struggling to say something but simply can't. Slight nervousness around you when before he had none. These can be some signs that he is interested also, if none of these exist, keep your friendship and for GOD sakes, keep dating because he isn't waiting for you.

Get a little flirty and then suddenly pretend you are not interested or are busy. He'll wonder where the attention is going and get jealous. This will arouse a romantic desire in him for you. He will want what he can't have so be unattainable.

Ask him to dance at a prom or whatever & on a slow song, refer to the only question I've asked on Yahoo! Answers. He's sure to catch a whiff. ;)

Wow, I was in that exact situation! He was an all time athlete and excellent drummer! I'd say go up to him and tell him your true feelings! I know EVERYONE SAYS THAT, but I actually did it, and him and I are really close now! I'm really happy!!!

You have to find out if he likes you. Talk to him about it. dont be shy about it because if he likes you back you could have a relationship. If no, well you will go back to being friends.

Just go for him.

i'll have to agree with FMS

• just ask him out.!!

hrrrrrrrrrr