Which national chain store or restaurant do you dislike the most?

Or do you like them all?

• t
    Favorite Answer

the walmart in my home town!!!! every time i go there its something else with them...i wanted to buy a bag of popcorn sorry you have to go subway to buy that there was no sign...I'm 36 i didn't have my ID with me and they wouldn't let me buy an r rated movie without it....i have a large list of stupid walmart stuff(yes I'm passive aggressive that way) and Taco Bell went there once and had something crunchy in my taco pizza no not the tortilla either it was hard pieces of chicken...yeah i gave them a second chance.. next time it was potatoes in my taco pizza yuck now if you just say the words taco bell my stomach hurts.

I dislike Taco Bell. Something about their food upsets my stomach and I spend hours in the bathroom.

I'm not crazy about Target I think they want to be borjois and I get the feeling they look down at the Walmart crowd.

• ?

Taco Bell and Walmart...

McDonald's

I loath Sprint.....unfortunately I am locked in a contract uhhhh

• SallyC

olive garden, sucky Italian food.

Hello. - Wal-Mart-Target-All the fast food corps.. etc..

Have a nice day. :)

i'm usually dissapointed w/ tgi fridays. they have little to choose from and the food isn't that gr8.

walmart