Does anyone know about a Christmas holiday station on XM radio?

XM radio is a sattellite radio station that you can subsribe to and i have it and if you have it too i was wondering if you know of any stations or channels that play Christmas/Holiday music around that time of the year.. please let me know! thanks a ton

Favorite Answer

Hi yes I know in past years they turn XM23 (The Heart) into all Christmas music, they usually start around Thanksgiving and it goes through midnight Christmas, btw the channels name will be Holly

Source(s): XM Radio Customer since 2004

I wondered the same thing. There isn't anything on their website or Sirius' website. According to most of the fan forums and satelite radio blogs I found the stations are waiting until after the new station lineup is announced next week to begin any christmas programming. XM Holly has a myspace page that you can check also that will have updates as more information is available. XM Holly is the main Christmas music station on XM.