Do you know how to get a Playstation 3 for free?

If you go to this site http://www.yourps34free.com/index.php?ref=3667599 and sign-up and either refer people or complete in some offers they will send you one. I got an xbox 360 for free from these guys.

Favorite Answer

Even if I could get a free PS3, I wouldn't right now. The first run of any game system is glitched and bugged all to hell. I'm gonna wait about a year and then get one.

You all realize that you have to complete an offer which requires you give up your credit card information, then get like twenty other people to do the same. Even when you do that, it will take months to get your PS3. THAT IS, assuming the fact the site is legit because there are many fake sites that won't honor your gift.

So, the best way to get a PS3? GET A JOB!

• yakel

particular that's loose, and to make an account circulate to the some distance top on the main menu and circulate to the shop and make an account. Sorry i do no longer be conscious of wether you may replace it, xbox stay is supplied extra effective yet I hear ps3 is comedian out with an interactive international replace for on line so which you additionally could make an avatar and circulate to your persons "abode". you may connect over Ethernet cable or wireless

There's got to be a catch.

hey, can u get one for me

email me at blueboynaik@yahoo.com

thanks

• lize

good job

Don't be a fool.