What is a guy's favorite thing for a woman to do in bed?

I knew oral but I wanted to see if I'd get varied answers. Which I didn't.

Favorite Answer

Anything he desired !

Besides oral? You did realize it was that obvious didn't you? But besides that, I would say showing him while he is making love to you that it feels good, even if it's not that great. Guys don't really care if you fake it as long as they NEVER find out the truth.

I was going with a woman for 6 years and she was the only woman I know that knew how to please me. Unfortunetly, I had to break it off with her after a pregancy scare. I can't bring any black babies into this world unless I have money and well off. It takes some time but yall will figure it out. I will say that most women I have been out with do no know what they are doing. Only the older women and the married women do. I have been in situations that the women was so incompetent that I had to please myself inorder to getting anything out of it. That's a sad situation to be in.

oral

if you bit the guys neck nice and slow but soft then start oral sex

I'd have to say oral sex.

Give him oral sex.

go searching through his pants with your mouth

foreplay