my ex boufriend likes one of my best friend but i still like my ex..what should i do?? she likes him aswell..?

Favorite Answer

Honey I've said this before but guys who are in and out of friends in my book are no good. And chances are if you have another friend he'll hook up with her to if he can because it sounds like he's that type person. You should just move on to someone with some morals because i really wouldn't want him after i seen he was after one of my friends. Good Luck!

Your friend should know better and should not go for your ex.

Your ex is a douche. Try to avoid seeing or hearing from him ever again.

If your friend goes for him you can count on some significant pain. Make that clear to her that she risking the relationship - because in the end, that's the truth of the matter.

If she was really your friend she would put your feelings first and back off. If you see that your ex has a crush on your best friend then hes not worth it, forget about him, if you go out with him he'll just use you to get closer to your friend then he'll end up cheating on you and your life will be miserable!

He is your "Ex" for a reason - you are not together so he has every right to like someone else. Just because you still "like" him doesn't give you a reason to control who he can see or not see.

talk to your boufriend freely about it the tell him your feeling and later you cannot do anything

you shouldnt do anything if she is your best friend as you say she should look at you like a sister and know anyone you have ever had is off limits

ell her how u feel and odnt be sacared and tell her thar u should have feelings for him and that u want 2 get back wiht each other.

back off, or else your best friend won't like you either.