What's a great university for biology(zoology)?

Favorite Answer

Check www.petersons.com

You can search virtually every college in the world by all kinds of criteria, especially by majors available. I find it very useful.

Check out more than one, don't limit yourself to one college.

If the university has a program in zoology, it is worth your time. There is no such thing as a bad university. It is not like you are shopping for a consumer product, by looking for a university you want to attend.

University of Maryland Department of Biology

The University of Maryland Department of Biology (formerly Zoology) offers a graduate program (BIOL) in many areas of biology, with particular ...www.life.umd.edu/biology

Michigan State University - Department of Zoology

Welcome to the Department of Zoology at Michigan State University. Zoology is the branch of natural science that deals with the integrative study of animal biology.www.zoology.msu.edu

Colorado State University Dept. of Biology

Welcome to the Department of Biology at Colorado State University. ...www.colostate.edu/Depts/Biology

Department of Biological Sciences

... former Departments of Botany/Biology and Zoology merged into the Department of ... North Dakota State University. Webmaster: NDSU.Biology.GSA@ndsu.edu. Last ...biology.ndsu.nodak.edu

Department of Zoology, University of Hawai'i

Department of Zoology, University of Hawaii at Manoa offering a broad ... Billie Swalla, Department of Biology, University of Washington " ...www.hawaii.edu/zoology

TX A&M has one of the best veternary programs around, I would think they would have a decent zoology program. Don't tell anyone I suggested that though, I am a Longhorn fan and they might hang me for treason.