Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Why do people who never exercise stay thin while we have to work out butts off for it?

• Kikyo
    Favorite Answer

Some people are pre-determined by genetics to remain thin. Others just have an extremely good metabolism.

Well,that is not true.Some people who never exercise(like me)become fat as normal,whilst others who exercise continously also become fat.Why?Well,it all depends on your metabolism rate.Your metabolism rate is the rate at which your body uses up energy.I know some people who can eat 5 plates of rice in a day and still maintain 40 kg,whilst others are just born fat.Your metabolism rate is affected mainly by your genes.However,you can improve your metabolism rate by doing constant cardiovascular exercise.This exercise is the type that is long,tedious,and really makes you sweat.Examples include jogging,walking,and even football.So,do that constantly,and you'll be suprised how much weight you lose.

There are people who have a fast metabolism-burn off food so it does not stay and settle as fat, there are people who really are active(without exercising) have a very active lifestyle always on the go and who burn their calories off, there are people who really eat very healthy,very low or no sugar, no fast food or very,very seldom, eat baked instead of fried eat high protein,carb and then little fat diets so they arent that many excess calories to settle as fat--------------If you fall into the caategory of having to work your butt off check your diet-cut out sugar,fast food,wrongs carbs and so forth and I bet life will be easier then for you too

We'll be healthy, they won't!!! They'll have bone problems (not enough muscle), heart problems (from consuming all that junk), diabetes (from not watching there diet). They'll pay later.

I'm 123 pounds and I'm 13 and 5'5, I'm not fat, and keep healthy. My friend who's like 5'8 and is like 90 pounds, eats tons of junk and never gains a pound. She does look anorexic though... She has had tons of health problems because of her diet and amount of exercise.

You'll get your reward!

Don't sweat it!

Karina

well, darling, everyone is different. some have higher metabolism, some have healthier lifestyles. some are sick and can't gain weight very easily, thank you very much. i happen to have cystic fibrosis and i find it very difficult to maintain even a steady weight for myself. so, just keep in mind that not everything you want is necessarily good for you, so be happy the way you are.

Some people have a naturally high metabolism. But, some of this may also be attributed to conditioning as a child.

Source(s): Vegetarian Counseling: All-natural, wholistic perspective to Counseling http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vegetariancounseling

it is called genetics's some people are born-ed to be small and some are born to be big,the big peoples system use all the food they eat where a small person who eats all the time and don't gain weight don't use there food goes right threw them.

Genetics, high metabolism

TOTALLY UNFAIR I KNOW! WHAT IS BETTER THAN ANY DIET DRUG IS TO DETOXIFY YOUR BODY TAKE A LOOK AT THIS COMPANY THEY ARE HAVING A HUGE SUCCESS RATE. FEATURED ON CNBC NEW,NBC NEWS. DATELINE,GROWING FASTER THEN NIKE DID ... ETC http://weightlosswith.infoseekdirect.com.../ P.S. WEIGHT LOSS DRUGS HAVE SIDE EFFECTS!

They probably have a tape worm in them, it eats alto of you fatty foods and turns it in to natural gasses.( I am mastering in Biology so I should Know)