Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Is it normal for a ... to date a...?

Is it normal for a football, lax, motorcross, basketball, playing guys to want to date a gymnast and dancer?? I think it seems odd.

It seems weird cuz most people say jocks want hot cheerleaders. I am 5'1 and somewhere around 90lbs. read my other ?.

Favorite Answer

Why does it seem odd. And who cares? You like him, he likes you, whats the problem? Love is love no matter who its between. As long as hes not one of those 'oh look at me im so big' (when hes really small) type of guys. Cause most guys into that stuff are really concieted. Well im 14 and dont play sports, i write alot, poetry and songs, i play guitar, and i still get alotta girls(not to brag) and i bench over 220 which is really good but i dont brag like most guys do..If hes concieted, f u c k him.

Yes it is perfectly fine if you like the girl then i think there is no problem why you shouldnt give it a chance.

What does normal have to do with dating?

• Ms. H

Seems pretty normal to me.

gymnast/dancer is hot so anyone would want to date her.

• .

Guys don't care what a girl does if they like her..

No its normal

Nothing is impossible

why if you thike that person and feel there a good person it shouldn't matter

no...it adds diversity to the couple!!