Does anyone have troubleshooting advice for kenmore dryer, model 86670100?

My dryer stopped drying a few days ago. I know that 2 of the thermostats are good...or atleast they show good continuity, and that small fuse is good also, but there is another thing under the thermostat to the left, it shows good continuity at first and then goes up to 2.66k ohms I think is what it was, and the heating element showed 10 ohms I think.... There is a possibility that a switch or something could cause that also right? If there is any advice anyone could give me I would greatly appreciate it.

Favorite Answer

Try applianceparts.com they have an awesome site that walks you though trouble shooting your appliances. This should help you out and narrow down the problem.

Pop open the circuit box for your dryer. Replace both fuses there with 30amp type P. Next check all electrical connections to see that none are loose or cracked. Replace both thermostats if necessary.

Take the top of the dryer off, on the outside of the tumbler is a small sensor, That is probably your problem, I had to replace one, once. It was about $15.00 three years ago