any christmas ideas?

what gifts should i ask for christmas

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Why don't you think less of what you're going to get and concentrate on what gifts you will give this Christmas? You might try to give to others what you want for yourself.

• 1 decade ago

well id say wish for something that isnt a material good. i mean Christmas isnt all about the gifts. in fact, it didnt even start out that way - but society has driven it to the point of presents under a tree. which i find super cool. not the whole greedy thing but the fact that we can all celebrate and with gifts to exchange with the friends and family that we love.

but personally- i think an airplane ticket and hotel resevervations in italy wouldnt be too bad!

• 1 decade ago

Do everybody a favor and don't ask for anything. Christmas gift giving is a burden to the buyers and an insult to Christ.

• 1 decade ago

My fantasy list includes

a bigger home

more time in a day

keeping my daughter 7 forever

My reality list goes more like this...

iPod

vintage jewlery

DSW shoe gift certificate

Ulta cosmetics gift certificae

some one else pay for my gym membership for a year

cash

It took me a while to come up with this stuff. I honestly think the happiness my family gets from my time and effort picking out the perfect gifts are what I really like about the Holiday.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes. Stay away from Christmas. It is a pagan holiday that does not bring honor to Jesus.

• gone
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Christmas is cancelled this year.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I spy with my little eye...another victim of "Gimmie-Gimmie Day" aka Christmas.

• 1 decade ago

depends on the ppl you are getting them for. Tis better to give than receive.

• 1 decade ago

That depends......

How old are you?

What do you like to do?

Who are you giving the list to?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well you should ask for Hair Bleach and Hair Dye. DYE YOUR HAIR BLUE!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.