cdl
cdl asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you have your ears pierced? How many holes?

Favorite Answer

5 on each ear

i also have my tongue, nipples, ,lip, monroe, nose and bellybutton pierced

One in both ears.. My friend pierced them when I was 14. I haven't worn earrings much over the years but the holes are still there, but mostly closed up at the back of the ear.. I gently push an earring through every now and then when I feel like wearing them, which is once in a blue moon..

I have 3 holes and in one ear (one of the holes closed) I had to start a job that wouldn't allow us to wear jewelry. But two in the other ear.

6 holes in my ears

Yes I have my ears pierced. One hole in each ear.

Yes, one hole in each ear. Any more is uncalled for. Actually, I had a second piercing at one time but it bothered me so much I let them heal shut. I'm glad I did.

Source(s): Kelly, honey, what is a monroe? Do I want to know?

i have 5 holes....3 in 1 and 2 in the other....but i only wear one pair of earrings

i do i got my pierced when i was a little baby 1 hole on each ear

yeah, i do. i have two piercings in each ear. i got my first set when i was 7, but then in dance lessons, one of the girls in front of me started dancing and her hair got stuck in my earring and it pulled it out. then the other one got infected, so i just let them close up. then, when i was 9, i got them done again. one june 4, 2006, got the second hole done. i don't know why i can remember the exact date. i kinda want to get my belly button pierced when i'm older.

Yes, I had them pierced 4 times but now I have only one

One hole in each ear