cdl
Lv 4
cdl asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you have your ears pierced? How many holes?

39 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

5 on each ear

i also have my tongue, nipples, ,lip, monroe, nose and bellybutton pierced

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

One in both ears.. My friend pierced them when I was 14. I haven't worn earrings much over the years but the holes are still there, but mostly closed up at the back of the ear.. I gently push an earring through every now and then when I feel like wearing them, which is once in a blue moon..

• 1 decade ago

I have 3 holes and in one ear (one of the holes closed) I had to start a job that wouldn't allow us to wear jewelry. But two in the other ear.

• 1 decade ago

6 holes in my ears

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes I have my ears pierced. One hole in each ear.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, one hole in each ear. Any more is uncalled for. Actually, I had a second piercing at one time but it bothered me so much I let them heal shut. I'm glad I did.

Source(s): Kelly, honey, what is a monroe? Do I want to know?
  • 1 decade ago

i have 5 holes....3 in 1 and 2 in the other....but i only wear one pair of earrings

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i do i got my pierced when i was a little baby 1 hole on each ear

• 1 decade ago

yeah, i do. i have two piercings in each ear. i got my first set when i was 7, but then in dance lessons, one of the girls in front of me started dancing and her hair got stuck in my earring and it pulled it out. then the other one got infected, so i just let them close up. then, when i was 9, i got them done again. one june 4, 2006, got the second hole done. i don't know why i can remember the exact date. i kinda want to get my belly button pierced when i'm older.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, I had them pierced 4 times but now I have only one

• 1 decade ago

One hole in each ear

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.