Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

I've been fishing with a handgun for 30 years. Someone told me it was illegal. He's full of crap, aint he?

It's a whole lot more humane than gouging them with a dang hook

Favorite Answer

As long as it's a ladies Smith and Wesson, you're ok! It's legal.

• memm

I think it sounds to me like it would be alot less trouble then sitting in the hot sun for hours waiting for a little wiggle to catch a fish's attention. As long as you are eating what you are shooting why would it matter.

I don't know if it's legal but it sure would be easier!

• bev

this is real bell curve stuff what else do you shoot. and how long have you had this way and beliefs about guns wow can you do other stuff to i bet. u do do this on your own land and nobody know. i heard all this stuff from being a biker for years is that in Texas and they don't have any laws cause they don't see anyone cause they own thousands of acres of land and never leave the compound,luckyu

He's right. The only state that allows Firearm Fishing (actual name) is vermont.

Weird huh? I don't see anything wrong with it. If you can hit those little bastards, Oohray to you!

He's probably not full of crap -- especially if you live in an area with strict gun control laws, and especially if you don't have a conceal-and-carry permit for the gun.

.

• x

Make sure you use the .44 magnum Mr. Calahan.

It depends. Is he an officer of the law? If yes, then he's full of handcuffs, believe him.

Well actually it is if you use small cal. pistol,s you must use at least 357. cal. or heaver.Good fishing bro.

So what are you waiting for - shoot him, and let the crap out!!