i have broken my ankle 3 times and i dont know why?

i keep braking my ankle and i have a big hard thing on the side that hurts when it get hit and when i walk it feels like somthing keeps tearing the back of my tendon i have been dealing with this for 5 months im 14 years old could it be somthing really bad or what

no im not fat but it is really messed up and i really need to know if i should do somthing about it

and i do drink milk it is only this ankle

Favorite Answer

Well i hope you have gone to the doctor for it. Once you break a bone it remains very weak for a long time, you have to stregthen it. You should be wearing a brace and be careful on it for awhile. Not wanting to scare you but when your bones break easy and you keep rebreaking them that could be a sign of leukemia or some other related disease.. talk to your doctor. Good luck

You need to drink more milk becuase it sounds like you have very weak bones.

go to the doc if your in doubt after a brake its usually weak

drink more milk

• CHUCK

We need more info.. Are you really really fat? That would do it!

got milk??