what should i do :(?

i think im falling for my ex again. im not trying to sound conceited but i know he still has feelings for me. we're really close right now and we broke up only cuz we had to. (long story) but i dont know if i should tell him i like him still or not.

should i tell him i still like him? or no...?

Favorite Answer

ask yourself this....if this situation was on the other foot would you want to know

• -

Do you believe you are meant to be together? Do you think people who are meant to be break up for any reason whatsoever? I realize I am answering a question with more questions but maybe you will understand what I am suggesting. There is a reason for everything even if you don't see it. Answering those questions honestly may save you from going through the same heartache again. It may also keep you from holding yourself back from being happy with the right person.

it all depens y u broke up but if u and his are flirting again go for it i mean u already know about it and maybe u werent meant to break up in the first place so ya talk to him tell him how u feel and it will all work out good luck

"It depends..."

Are you happier when you are with him, or without him?

Are you both single and available?

Is there any chance for a happy ending this time around?

- or -

Is it just that it has "been a long time" and you've forgotten whatever made you break up in the first place?

Source(s): Hmmm, I realized as I was typing this answer that I am asking MYSELF these questions, as well.

Honesty is the best way to go... alls he can say is that he doesnt feel that way but still can be friends.. sometimes we get lonely we tend to go back to the one we used to be with just to feel the void

I say no let him show you how he feels first that way you know and don't get led on believeing something that could be false

Source(s): my stupid ex

I think that long story needs an expanation!

its up to you if u really like him than tell him maybe u both want to be together again

Yes tell him. you don't want to regret not telling him.. and always thinking you could have been happy.

there is a reason...he's your ex...he broke up with you or you broke up with him...if you two have grown since then ...cool ...but if those same issues have'nt resolved...forgitaboutit!!!