How many keys do you carry around on your keychain everyday that you have no clue what they are for?

Favorite Answer

ALOT!!!!!!! I just have this thing where i don't really like to throw keys a way even if i don't need them. I still have me 2 previous car keys on my chain and i don't even have them anymore

I know what all my keys are for, but I only ever really use 4 out of the 10 that are on my key chain. I seem to have lots of people's spare house and car keys just in case theirs get lost.

I have 3 keys on my keychain that I no longer use. I know what they are for though, but I don't have those locks any more.

I only carry what I need. No keys from 5 years ago or something.

None. I have two keys on my keychain, my car key and my house key.

• Nicky

i only carry 3 keys with me. And i have no idea what 2 of them do!!! 1 opens my front door but the others.......i figure they're just there to look pretty.

One

• MOVING

I only have two keys on my ring and I know what both are for.

Around 25 I know what each go too. I have many gates I have to open. Buildings and so on.

I used to, but I took them off. I like to keep them though, never know when you may have to do a craft project. Also I save old gift cards and phone cards. I may have to do a mosaic one day, you never know.