us this normal in anyway? it confused me so much even though i thought it was pretty cool?

ok so the other day when i went to sleep i punt my head phones on and started listening to music when around 3 or 4 am i woke up and felt really hot so i took off my shirt (even tho it was a cold night) after a while i started sweating cold sweat adn started to kinda hallucinate and i felt obliviouse to the world...it was really weird and i wasnt on any kind of drug seriously nothing

i heard acid drugs cause symtoms imiler to this but i wasnt on anything like i said

i thought it was a pretty cool expeirence but i still think its weird?

do u know anything that might cause this emotionaly or something not with any kind of intoxication?

Favorite Answer

You say you were listening to music... its possible that the harmonics/lyrics messed with your emotions and/or subconciousness, therefore you were in a dreamlike state, awake but not totally aware or conscious of what was going on. Sometimes I have awoken hot and sweaty but have never experienced anything like that. It was probably just the music.

Its called M E N O P A U S E

• thats happened to me before

Could have been a mini-stroke.

What were you listening to?