Please give me encouragement for my exam tomorrow?

I have this really huge Chinese test tomorrow (about 40 problems)! I havn't started studying yet but I will tomorrow first thing in the morning! (test is in the afternoon)

Please give me encouragement! That is all I ask for!

Favorite Answer

Start studying now and you will do exceptionally better than waiting. If you wait, something inevitably will go wrong to eat up your day and then it will be test time.

I wish you well.

Just get a lot of sleep, eat a healthy breakfast, and stay focused. Also refersh your memory with stuff that you already learned. And I hope you have a Chinese friend to help you study. Good luck! Remember this saying:"Excellence is my goal". (that's my school's moto.

A Huge Chinese test tomorrow? Tomorrow's Sunday. Who has school on Sunday?

Good luck you will do good....but next time study a little earlier than right before the test lol

Good Luck!

Last Minute Advice:

Revise brief notes and just relax.

Just beleive in your self and think positive! you will pass and ace that test! as long as you study and concentrate! you'll surely get a high grade! gud luck=)

• ?

Good Luck!!! I'm sure you will do great!! i have faith in you..you might want to study some tonight also..at least a little bit..but ,,anyway..you'll do Great!!

takeing exams are easy if you just take a deep breath and focus at the question at hand. dont think about the following questions, just the present ones.

You study chinese?? In what state??

You will fail the test if you didn't study.

Good luck~~

Why on earth would you be taking a test on a Sunday????