Question for anyone with an Xbox 360(or knowledge of it thereof)?

Hello. I was just wondering, should I buy an Xbox 360? I know its a revolution in virtual gaming and graphics, but I have alot of ps2 games, and I cant decide to get the 360 or wait for the ps3 to get cheaper and get better games. I want one or the other, but I need some help deciding which one to get, and if you want me to get the 360, then please tell me a few of the best games you have for it. Thanks.

P.S, all i really like to play is sports games, so please recommend which system would be better for that. All I really play is sports and free-form games (e.g., grand theft auto, hunting games)

Favorite Answer

I would say the 360 is a safe bet. It is cheaper then the PS3 and the graphics are basically gonna be the same. Games will cost the same for both systems. With the 360, Xbox Live is well established if you ever go online to play other people. It has been around since the first Xbox and it has a large following of people. The PS3 will have online play but being the first time they are doing something like Xbox Live, all the bugs may not been worked out. Plus alot of games that are out for the 360 will be on the PS3. There will be exclusive games for each system but as for sports games, they come out for every system. Its amazing to that Xbox put a way to turn on the 360 with a button on the controlly then PS3 says the will do the same thing. Then Nintendo announces the Wiimote for the Wii that you move to control the game. Then PS3 makes their controller where you turn it and it controls the game. Not much innovention on behalf of Sony. Save some money and get the 360.

The Xbox 360 is a Phenomenal system. Fight Night Round 3 is a great game and so is Madden '06, I haven't played many other sports games, but I've heard Smackdown VS. Raw is a good game. Grand Theft Auto IV will be coming to the Xbox 360 and will have exclusive content. The PS3 is catering more toward the Japanese gamers than it is for the rest of the world, it will have many games for the U.S. and Europe, but not as many. What game system that is best for you depends on what games you like. The PS3 is for Simulation, Japanese games, and Adventure games. The Xbox 360 is better for shooters, racing, and sports games. I strongly suggest getting the Xbox 360, the premium package is the best deal.

• Zikro

EDIT: If all you like are those types of game then the Xbox 360 is for you. The Xbox had numerous hunting games and sports game and it supported the GTA series. The 360 also surely will have those games because the newest Madden came out for it and that probably means a lot more hunting games will come out too.

It's going to take a while for the ps3 to drop in price, unless the blu-ray fails miserably. If you can't wait that long, then go with the 360.

It all comes down to what exclusive games you want. Do some research to see which games you like, and then go with that system.

Personally, I like Dead or Alive 4, Gears of War, Dead Rising, and Saint's Row.

yea you really want a 360......