Click here only if you've seen SAW 3?

My bf is an idiot, he thinks John (the guy who has cancer, the one that puts people through the tests) is the drunk driver who killed the little boy. I say it's the black guy at the end who he had to forgive and try to save. Which one was the drunk driver who killed the boy?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the *****

• 1 decade ago

It was the black guy, for sure. Jigsaw did not kill the little boy. The father gets revenge on that guy by letting him get stretched to death.

• 1 decade ago

yea it was the black guy who killed the little boy. They even showed a flash back

• 1 decade ago

the one who killed the boy was the black guy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

the black guy was the driver...John's whole purpose for this one last game was to test Amanda which she completely failed

• 1 decade ago

it was the black guy driving the car but i believe that the guy w/ cancer made him do it b/c he was testing the black guy

in the end, the guy w/ cancer was testing the guy's whose son died...it was like all pinned on that one guy...

never mind, it was amanda that he was testing...

• 1 decade ago

The black guy that gets his body twisted....they even say it in the movie

• 1 decade ago

The black dude at the end. i cant believe he missed that. but omg. wasnt it good. with that chick detective and the rib cage scene. That was amazing. But amanda is still my favorite. idk. the psychotic bit*h thing was cool.

• 1 decade ago

it waas the black dude

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.