In your book what is the perfict frist date?

Favorite Answer

hmmm well...dinner (not in a fancy place), a walk on the beach and laying on the beach next to eachother on a blanket and staring at the stars and talking, then coming back to one of their houses and hanging out and talking again maybe holding hands?

Watch your spelling. It's "perfect first."

That said, any scenario where the two of us can sit and have really insightful, intellectual, and comfortable conversation is ideal. Now that can be over a four star dinner, or a simple walk in the park!

For that reason, I'm not big on a movie first date. I find it to be a convenient excuse to avoid conversation.

A kiss is nice, too. I have no compunctions with kissing on the first date :)

Coffee or tea in a cozy cafe (not Starbucks). That way it is kept casual and there's not too much pressure on either side. If things go really great you can ask her to dinner after you've had your coffee.

what kind of book and what is perfict?

• Cobra

taking my girl to paris france by flying a jet, then come back in the morning.

going out to eat maybe cooking for them being wiht them and just shwing them that u really like them and u would do anythign for them

farting all nite with a hairy caveman

sitting at home and studying the dictionary. P-E-R-F-E-C-T