why does every1 hate miley cyrus questions ? shes awesome!?

TO MOCHA YES I HAV

some of u r jealous

Favorite Answer

I like her, me and my 8 year old are watching her right now, she's an excellent role model for young girls, she's not sleazy like all the others.

can not say i admire her can not say I hate her I merely somewhat do not care approximately her anymore I recommend i'm kinda merely independent, the instruct is a sturdy time killer if not the rest is on yet that's it she is extremely like quite a few the different teenage disney starlets in her making a track it gets previous after a collectively as and that all of them do the comparable issues and sound the comparable to me. yet I gain this ensue to think of her brother is a track genius who in order that occurs to be somewhat smexxiiii. EDIT: confident dying Punch her actual call is like destiny or something yet she legally replaced it final 365 days to Miley Ray Cyrus. ( I merely be attentive to this with the aid of little sister who loves her) I recommend I dislike her track different than for like perhaps 2 songs and the television instruct is okay i will stand to take a seat down by using that yet I almost think of that's a step down from gazing dora with my little sister for the previous 3 years. And bypass forward and record me with the aid of fact my critiques are not the comparable as ur closed minded perspectives i will record u too :D

I agree with the first person that answered. Some of her songs are okay. I hate her as an actress for the simple reason that she can't act and only got the part cause of her famous dad. Oh yeah, and the show sucks and her voice is annoying.

I dont hate her at all i love her show and her singing and i do have to agree she is a greater role model then a lot of the others out there too

I don't....I wrote that question because I did not know who she is.

Hey, if everyone loves Miley Cyrus, I am cool with that!!!!

Source(s): Love 4 Miley!!!

not everyone hates her i only like her songs but i dont like her show. Maybe its because they think shes ugly, sings bad, or hate her show.

I also agree with you! She is so awesome!!!!!!I have joined Miley World!Have you?

Cause,she's a horrible actress,and because she's flaky.

i dont know i love her and if you saw my room the walls could tell u i am obbsesed but most of my friends dont like her for some stupid reason

I love Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana questions!!!! I love to answer them!!!!!!!! SHE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!