DOES anyone KNOW : WHO RENTS OUT MECHANICAL BULLS in houston?

I AM GOING TO HAVE A PARTY ON NOVEMBER 18 ,2006 AND I AM LOOKING FOR A MECHANICAL BULL FOR KIDS TO USE / RIDE ON. I AM GOING TO NEED THE PRICE AND THE LOCATION OF WHERE I AM GOING TO GET THE MECHANICHAL BULL FROM. PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!

OH, AND ALSO.....DO YOU KNOW OF ANYONE IN HOUSTON THAT SELLS FULL-BREED ROTTWEILER PUPPIES?

I AM LOOKING FOR A KIDS MECHANICAL BULL. I SAW ONE THAT WASN'T DANGEROUS AT THE FLEA MARKET. IT WAS SUITABLE FOR LITTLE KIDS.

Favorite Answer

=Austin Party Equipment Rentals

Corpus Christi Party Equipment Rentals

Dallas Party Equipment Rentals

El Paso Party Equipment Rentals

Fort Worth Party Equipment Rentals

Houston Party Equipment Rentals

Lubbock Party Equipment Rentals

San Antonio Party Equipment Rentals

Texas Party Equipment Rentals

I was in a bar that had a mechanical bull in Walla Walla Washington. I had to get up early the next morning. I quit after 3 beets at the table and the slutty cowgirl waitress called me a Wimp. So I got up on that bull and rode it for 12 seconds. I am no pretender Sweetie.

Let me get this straight. You plan on putting kids on a mechanical bull? Are you CRAZY?!