Is it possible for me to get pregnant?

i am on birth control and 3 days before my green pills i lost my pack so didnt take the last 3 active pills so i basically didnt take any pills for 9 days already. 2 days ago i had sex with my boyfriend and i told him to take it out when he came but i think he still got a bit inside me i start my new active pills tomorrow is it possible that i can get pregnant?

Favorite Answer

Yes, it is possible.

Yes it is possible to get pregnant so i would go to the doc and get a blood test done if u think u are pregnant and if u are not and dont want to be make sure u take ur pills and use a comdom becasue u could still ger pregnant on the pill even know u dont miss one

yes enytime you miss a pil and dont double up there is a chance of getting pregant. but be sure to start your new pack anyways because you really shouldnt stop your pills unless you know for sure that you are pregnant. Also keep in mind that you have to use back up protection because you havent taken them in 9 days so it's like when you first stasrted taking them sometimes is 7 days to a month for them to take action.

• Kandy

Pulling out is not a form of birth control even when you missed some pills.

Yes.

Take a test in about 15 days or so (so the results will be there) and see if you are.

Always remember, a man can pre-ejaculate and neither of you will even notice it most of the time.

It still contains semen...

So be careful and good luck!

Unless you know and can feel when you ovulate, you could be pregnant. And why did you have unprotected sex when you knew you hadn't taken your pills? Instead of withdrawal, buy him a condom.

sure you could be pregnaunt you can get pregnaunt with out skipping any birth control pills they are not 100% accurate wish the best for you

Yes, it is possible.

It is also possible to get pregnant if you take all your pills perfectly.

Yes it is possible to get pregnant.

just in case you should take the morning after pill

or if you want to be preg don't take you bc

because i heard that can cause handicap if you take bc while preg