My girlfriend might be breaking up with me..And we haven't had sex yet..I want to be her first..what do i do?

My girlfriend says she loves me but she wants a break from our relationship...I really don't want to break up with her..I really love her....We haven't had sex yet..she says she is a virgin...I want to be her first....I'm in the U.S and she is in Canada....I planned to go see her in like 4 weeks before...I can't get her of my head, I love her very much...What should i do to make things work out between the two of us.?...I really want to be her first....

Favorite Answer

You don't love her, you only want to be her first one.

Uh nothing. Let her go. Thats lust right there. And that break thing. Dont do that. Ask her do you wanna break up or not cause im not gonna go with that 'break' thing. Breaks are really stupid. I dont think you really love her. All you talked about is f u c king her. And just cause you love her you wanna have sex? Love isnt sex ya know.

If she wants to break it off it's likely this relationship won't work anyways. Her virginity is something special. Don't take that from her.

You're so selfish. You're only thinking about your own desires. Leave the girl alone. You don't love her. You just want to put a notch in your bedpost and brag to your buddies.

what do u like about her , the fact she is a virgin, maybe ur in lust because u really have not said why u love her only the fact she is a virgin ,

Stop thinking with your little head and think with your big head and you should come up with something.

Find a new virgin!!!