recommendation cleansers for normal/combo skin and for sensitive also?

Favorite Answer

I use acnefree to wash my face. While it doesn't work for everyone, it works great for a lot of people so I'd say it's worth a try. I have sensitive skin too, and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. I would def look at olay makeup, but keep in mind that skin can clear up more easily if it can breathe. Don't pack on the makeup, and avoid it whenver possible. Try to find makeup that has a lot of water in it instead of oil based substances. And remember to be religious about washing your face! Consistency makes a difference.

I use Aloette...it's an aloe vera based product. I love it...I never had bad skin, but it is very sensitive and I haven't had any problems. I loved it so much, I became a consultant.

Send me an email with your number and I will give you a call to review which products would work best for sensitive skin types.

I have sold Mary Kay and now sell Beauticontrol skin care products they both have lines for different types of skin, but I have to say I prefer the BeautiControl products as they have the skin analysis that you can do to determine what your skin is doing. They also have a separate line for extremely sensitive skin. I am in Calgary, Canada and we don't have personal websites to refer you to, but BeautiControl.com is the main site and you can find a consultant in your area.

Hope that helps.

Julia

Source(s): Beauticontrol.com

DHC Skincare! It's the best!

www.dhcskincare.com

For all skin types powder powder is the best. For more information on how to apply it check

http://pearlcomplexion.blogspot.com/

Cetaphil. It is a skin cleaner that is also used to wash babies because it is so gentle. It works so well and won't clog your pores. Trust me.

Source(s): I use this stuff and it really works.

Anything that is dermatologically approved and is oil free. Nivea is a good one and Loreal Paris is also good.

• velocity....its a whole line from marykay. works great

i like aveno