Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

There are some problems in public schools in America.....?

You know like kids are rude and start problems with other kids. Some have violence. Although most kids are good, don't get me wrong. In England do they have the same or does their accent make them more innocent, because on tv shows they seem more nice because of their accent. Not that they aren't nice people anyways. Just saying.

In case you were wondering, I didn't ask what the problem in schools are. I Asked, do they have the same problems in England.

I DIDN'T ASK WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS! I DIDN'T ASK WHAT THE DIFFERENCE IS! I ASKED A YES OR NO QUESTION. FINE, A LITTLE EXPLANATION. PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION THE RIGHT WAY.

Favorite Answer

Ha ha oh that's a good one....no I HIGHLY doubt that schools in England or whatever, are different than the ones in the US.

• Eldude

The problem in Public Schools today is: Too much indoctrination and not enough education.

sports is the problem with schools. get read of that crap and schools will be able to focus more on teaching the kids knowledge and respect..

Maybe you went to a public school in the U.S.

Your question is writen so poorly it is almost impossible to decifer.

How dare you yell at us?

ITS THE PARENTS!!!! not the schools.....THE PARENTS!!!!