Kandy
Kandy asked in Education & ReferenceTrivia · 1 decade ago

Why oh why oh why oh?

Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are getting weak?

Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

Why do people run over a string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, and put it down to give the vacuum one more chance?

• Rocky
    Favorite Answer

1. We get angry and we think that with extra umph that it will go through to the battery. (technically we are retards)

2. Bubles are see through and if you look at the bubble layer, it is rainbow, the bubles together looks white.

3. I really don't know about this one maybe we are just so hungry that we just eat more and more thinking that it would help us?

4. We think that the vacum would pick it up so you would not have to throw it away. We are so lazy....

• akar

Why do you have to irritate me with your daily problems?change the damn batteries,dont take a buble bath,dont go to the refrigerator--ever,do not use the vaccum cleaner.There problems solved.You happy now?I hope you are.

Why do people open the hood of their car when it dies when they have no clue what looks right and what looks wrong!

Why do pharmacist always have to be on a higher level as the normal mortals?

Why do we talk louder and slower to someone who doesn't speak any English?

Why does "off" mean "off unless it's your alarm going "off", then it means "on"!!

hehe ... lol ;o)

• Kim

Only God knows these things, my child. I have just returned from the frig, where I opened it and just stared in. I plan on another trip in the near future.

Why, when we misdial and get the "please check your number and try again", do we just push the same buttons harder?

Why do you drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

I like your questions!

There are no answers for your questions, Grasshopper, these things just are. Learn to live with them and embrace them for their strangeness and you will be much enriched!

Seriously, who knows, hehe...it is weird, huh?

why do we turn the radio down in the car when looking for a street?

Good questions

what is a DMR? if i knew maybe i could get started to lose weight.

The Climax song.