What movie is there with a hand crawling or someones hand?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Probably "The Hand" with Michael Caine released in 1981. He was a comic book artist and he lost his had in a car accident and the hand takes on a life of it's own and kills people that anger Michael Caine. I loved that movie, so corny :-)

• crash
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I remember "The Crawling Hand" from the 60's. There was a scene where the hand starts crawling up the back of the front seat while the person is sitting there. It seemed very scary at the time, but is probably not so now that I'm older. Here's the link:

http://www.bmoviecentral.com/bmoviecentral/reviews...

• 1 decade ago

There's bunch of them but here's a few for your list:

1946 The Beast with Five Fingers

1963 The Crawling Hand

1987 Evil Dead 2

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

12 Monkeys (1995) Alien (1979) extraterrestrial beings (1986) Alien usa (1988) The Andromeda tension (1971) Blade Runner (1982) close Encounters of the third form (1977) darkish famous person (1974) ET: the extra-Terrestrial (1982) Marooned (1969) The Matrix (1999) Pitch Black (2000) Planet of the Apes (1968) Robocop (1987) Rollerball (1975) Silent working (1972) Spaceballs (1987) famous person Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982) famous person Wars Episode IV: a sparkling wish (1977) Stargate (1994) Starman (1984) The Terminator (1984) Terminator: Salvation (2009) THX-1138 (1971) Tron (1982) Westworld (1973) .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The Addams Family

• duster
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Adams Family

• 1 decade ago

Pirates of the Caribbean: the Curse of the Black Pearl. The poor governor had to throw a hand into a drawer and keep it in there!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah, I know that movie. It stars Michael Caine. I think it's called "The Hand." Do a search on Michael Caine on www.imdb.com. If "The Hand" comes up, that's it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The scary version was in "Evil Dead" and the funny version was in "The Adamms Family".

Of course, "The fingered thing" was the precurser and "Pirates of the Caribbean" continued the tradition.

• 1 decade ago

Addams Family has a hand that walks

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.