What movie is there with a hand crawling or someones hand?

Favorite Answer

Probably "The Hand" with Michael Caine released in 1981. He was a comic book artist and he lost his had in a car accident and the hand takes on a life of it's own and kills people that anger Michael Caine. I loved that movie, so corny :-)

• crash

I remember "The Crawling Hand" from the 60's. There was a scene where the hand starts crawling up the back of the front seat while the person is sitting there. It seemed very scary at the time, but is probably not so now that I'm older. Here's the link:

http://www.bmoviecentral.com/bmoviecentral/reviews...

There's bunch of them but here's a few for your list:

1946 The Beast with Five Fingers

1963 The Crawling Hand

1987 Evil Dead 2

12 Monkeys (1995) Alien (1979) extraterrestrial beings (1986) Alien usa (1988) The Andromeda tension (1971) Blade Runner (1982) close Encounters of the third form (1977) darkish famous person (1974) ET: the extra-Terrestrial (1982) Marooned (1969) The Matrix (1999) Pitch Black (2000) Planet of the Apes (1968) Robocop (1987) Rollerball (1975) Silent working (1972) Spaceballs (1987) famous person Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982) famous person Wars Episode IV: a sparkling wish (1977) Stargate (1994) Starman (1984) The Terminator (1984) Terminator: Salvation (2009) THX-1138 (1971) Tron (1982) Westworld (1973) .

The Addams Family

• duster

Adams Family

Pirates of the Caribbean: the Curse of the Black Pearl. The poor governor had to throw a hand into a drawer and keep it in there!

Yeah, I know that movie. It stars Michael Caine. I think it's called "The Hand." Do a search on Michael Caine on www.imdb.com. If "The Hand" comes up, that's it.

The scary version was in "Evil Dead" and the funny version was in "The Adamms Family".

Of course, "The fingered thing" was the precurser and "Pirates of the Caribbean" continued the tradition.

Addams Family has a hand that walks