Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Does your name affect your personality?

I think it does. How people call you, nag you, the nicknames you get - they're all one factor in the person you become.

I believe that if you had another name, you would be a (slightly) different person.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

MAYBE.

• 1 decade ago

Yes! You are correct.

Bcoz When a person calling us with our name, The Freequency of the letters is effecting in our mind. Like thump impression of all are different, Every persons have a compatable freequency is also there and if the freequency of our name is matching, then it will effect you very much.

Source(s): For more details refer any Numerology books. And test it your self You can see a miracle experiance. For more contact me...
  • 1 decade ago

In general I don't think one's name affects his/her personality,

but I do agree that if one had an unusual or strange or goofy name and they were picked on, teased, ridiculed, etc., that the person

could become defensive or develop a complex and this could

affect how his personality developed.

• 1 decade ago

You are a little loose in your head. Chill, dude! Thank you mama for giving you a good name. Morbid Thought is a wonderful name. You are one lucky dude. Wish I had mama so wise.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

My name makes me feel unique. It's highly unusual and I might be maybe one in twenty people on earth with the name.

• Tom B
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

name doesn't affect personality. unless it's a real stupid one. Two kids at a friends of mines school are first named "greenjello" and "lemonjello". brothers.

• 1 decade ago

I definitely think so my name is Amanda but the people closest to me call me AJ. I think this is why I have my girly, feminine, sensitive side but then I also have my tough, get dirty side.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I was called Spaz as a teenager by all my friends. How does that affect my life now??

• Sami
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

people never nag me about my name, but they often spell it wrong and thats always kind of bothered me. its weird to think that shaped part of who i am today but it may have in some small way. thats made me think.

• 1 decade ago

Good reason to change your name?

• 1 decade ago

I don't I have redneck name and I act like a weirdo...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.