Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Does your name affect your personality?

I think it does. How people call you, nag you, the nicknames you get - they're all one factor in the person you become.

I believe that if you had another name, you would be a (slightly) different person.

Favorite Answer

MAYBE.

Yes! You are correct.

Bcoz When a person calling us with our name, The Freequency of the letters is effecting in our mind. Like thump impression of all are different, Every persons have a compatable freequency is also there and if the freequency of our name is matching, then it will effect you very much.

Source(s): For more details refer any Numerology books. And test it your self You can see a miracle experiance. For more contact me...

In general I don't think one's name affects his/her personality,

but I do agree that if one had an unusual or strange or goofy name and they were picked on, teased, ridiculed, etc., that the person

could become defensive or develop a complex and this could

affect how his personality developed.

You are a little loose in your head. Chill, dude! Thank you mama for giving you a good name. Morbid Thought is a wonderful name. You are one lucky dude. Wish I had mama so wise.

My name makes me feel unique. It's highly unusual and I might be maybe one in twenty people on earth with the name.

• Tom B

name doesn't affect personality. unless it's a real stupid one. Two kids at a friends of mines school are first named "greenjello" and "lemonjello". brothers.

I definitely think so my name is Amanda but the people closest to me call me AJ. I think this is why I have my girly, feminine, sensitive side but then I also have my tough, get dirty side.

• ?

I was called Spaz as a teenager by all my friends. How does that affect my life now??

• Sami

people never nag me about my name, but they often spell it wrong and thats always kind of bothered me. its weird to think that shaped part of who i am today but it may have in some small way. thats made me think.

Good reason to change your name?

I don't I have redneck name and I act like a weirdo...